SAND CANYON RANCH EXPERIENCE
Learn more about why Sand Canyon Ranch is the the best venue for you to marry your best friend!
We are family-owned and operated, which means we're able to provide our couples with a more meaningful and special experience. We invested our family savings not only into this venue, but into the people and couples who invest in our venue. We're changing the way couples book venues by taking the confusion out of wedding planning and relieving the financial burden associated with venue rentals.
We attract warm, appreciative, and authentic couples, so it's easy for us to serve our couples and their families fully and completely. We understand you only get one shot at this, so we promise to guide you through the process of planning and creating an unforgettable wedding experience.
Sound good? Keep scrolling.....
Photo Credit: Jonah & Lindsay Photography
As professional wedding photographers and cinematographers, we have over eight years of experience in the wedding industry. We've witnessed venues falling short of fantastic service and guidance, and we promise that won't be the case with Sand Canyon Ranch Venue. We have experience building a business from the ground up, creating lasting relationships with clients, and preparing a plan to achieve our couple's dream wedding and portrait goals. And, that's exactly what we plan to do for you at Sand Canyon Ranch.
We understand how challenging it is to find a wedding venue with affordable options. We also understand that some couples want to bring their own vendor team, while others want an all-inclusive package that allows them to show up with everything done. Sand Canyon Ranch guarantees you choice, clarity, and affordability leading up to and on the day of your wedding.
Affordable options. No hidden fees. No surprises.
Our "Venue Only" rental offers affordable options.
There is no requirement to choose our preferred vendors or additional fees to bring your own vendors. There is no upgrade fee to use our gorgeous farm tables or cross back farm style chairs. Your event can be as upscale or as casual as you've imagined.
Our "Venue Only" pricing can be found on our pricing page here. It's completely transparent with no surprises or hidden fees. There are no service charges or decor fees.
• A gorgeous barn wedding venue in California, only 90 minutes from Los Angeles, 45 minutes from Bakersfield, or 45 minutes from Palmdale.
• A hidden gem in California's mountains with over 15 acres of perfect portrait locations. We are in the land of all four seasons, with possible snow from November to January.
• An accessible location with overnight accommodations only 10 miles away. Overnight parking is available at no extra cost.
• Borrowed Room: Use any of our decor for FREE! We have a small inventory of decor you can use at no extra cost.
• A rain plan that is just as gorgeous as the main plan. Our beautiful barn can be used at no extra cost.
• Transparent pricing, available dates, and FAQs conveniently located on our website. No need to wait for a reply to see if we are within budget or have your date available.
• Priority communication. You'll never have to wait days to hear back from us. We are just an email, text, or call away anytime.
Our barn can be used for ceremonies, cocktail hour, and/or receptions.
You have three choices for your ceremony site:
- Inside the Barn
- In front of the Barn
- Mountain view ceremony site
Featured portrait locations
We provide two choices for your reception site:
- Inside the barn
- Outdoor reception area
Whether it is the mountain views, the big white barn, or the desert landscape you fall in love with, Sand Canyon Ranch is the venue for you.